What is the VALUE of Personal Training?
1. Consistency: Exercise is scheduled into your week. The sessions are written down, put on your phone or computer, and Knock Knock Fitness sends you a reminder the day before. That way you see fitness every time you look at your schedule. You will be less likely to skip workouts if you schedule exercise thus maintain consistency.
2. Reward Yourself: You don’t have to only eat vegetables to feel healthy. Allow yourself a ‘cheat’ day per week. If you can eat very healthy for the rest of the week you will enjoy treating yourself guilt-free knowing that your Knock Knock Fitness workouts have increased your metabolism. If you don’t eat some of your favorites, you’ll be more likely to crack under the pressure of a strict diet. Knock Knock Fitness believes being realistic will advance your mind & body.
3. Support: Having a Knock Knock Fitness trainer will keep you motivated and accountable. You’ll be less likely to miss a workout if we come to you with an already prepared session. We can ensure your sessions are safe by spotting you during strength training, and by providing conversation to keep things interesting each time. Not only that, but studies have shown that having a trainer makes you train harder. Get the job done & enjoy the process with Knock Knock.
4. New Challenges: Keeping things fresh is the key to avoiding boredom when exercising. If you feel your routine is getting stale or you are plateauing –your trainer will have various types of fitness for you to avoid just that. A boring solo-workout can impact your results. The key to growing stronger is by adapting to new challenges that Knock Knock Fitness presents you. New fitness experiences are not only good for the body but also for the mind.
5. Personal Goals: These goals are YOUR goals. Try not to structure them to impress anyone else, or improve someone else's day, because YOU are all that matters to Knock Knock Fitness. By setting goals to work towards, you will have something to look forward to each session. This can be a great source of personal motivation – knowing that by this date you have to accomplish this task. Knock Knock Fitness will keep those goals in sight and make them attainable so you don't say, "I'll start my goal of ____ on Monday." (which we all know ends up next Monday, or next month, or never.) So start training today and gain the value that Knock Knock Fitness has to offer.
Jennifer's Referral Program:
My sincere gratitude goes out to those who refer
my training services to their friends and family...
For every person a current client refers to me, who signs up for personal training,
I will reward you $20 OFF your next session!
My way of saying thank you for your trust in me as a trainer, and your support in motivating other women to make the positive change in their lives.
I am so honored to have my many amazing clients!